1. Overpaid or Submitted the order twice if during the payment, your card/bank account is charged twice or you have to make payment second time for any reason then please Email us both the transaction no. /order id on firstname.lastname@example.org which you would have received after making the payment in your e-mail from the payment gateway. You may also check for this in the bank statement of Card/Account.
Please note that normally refund cases takes anywhere between 7 - 12 working days to process. In some cases, the delay can happen due to the interaction between our payment gateway and your bank. Please be assured that no extra amount will be charged from us.
2. If you don’t receive your project on deadline you have submitted while ordering. We will make sure to deliver you project on time. If in case it delays in any case you can apply for the refund and we will only provide you the refund of 90% what you have paid.
3. If you are not happy with the service. If you are not happy with the service. you should ask for the rework and if though if you are not happy. you need to email us on email@example.com within 3 days
4 . if you cancel the order.
If you cancel with 4 hours of acceptance we will provide you the refund of 70%
If you cancel the order after 4 hours we will provide you the refund of 60%
And if its more than 24 hours only 50% of the refund will be provided.
1. On time delivery: We will deliver Your work on or before the committed date end of business hours . This means that you should expect your work to be sent to you on your registered email on the order due to date. If the work is not sent on the date due, as a client, you are eligible for refund policy accordingly.
2. Relevancy of work: The work we deliver will be as per the format and guidelines provided by the client or the standard format.
3. The originality of work: The Work we deliver will be customized as per the client’s requirement and will be the original work and NOT copied Work. Latest citations, quality references are used and all the references can be provided as pdf’s on request. In case the client finds the work unoriginal he can raise a ticket on firstname.lastname@example.org
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
“We”, “Us”, “Our”, www.eazipro.com, “assignmenthelp.info”, “college-assignment.info” Refers to EAZIPRO, a leading online portal that helps freelancer content writers to get connected with users who wish to get their homework, assignments and e- learning content generated on special requests.
This company is incorporated under the laws of India. “Terms”, “Terms and conditions”, “Policy”, “T&C” shall mean the entire Agreement and all parallel policies that you agree to in mutual agreement by using our Site. “You”, “Your”, “User” ,“clients” refers to the user of the site. “User” is anyone who is visiting, accessing, browsing or placing an order through the Website.
“Website” shall mean www.eazipro.com, www.assignmenthelp.info, www.college-assignment.info are the domains owned and controlled EAZIPRO “Content” refers to any text, image, graphic, video, audio, or all forms of data which are available on the websites. “Your Content” refers to any details submitted by way of registration or submitting of reviews through, or in connection with the Site, including but not limited to the content submitted for the purpose of purchase of any products displayed on the site. “Third Party” refers to any person other than the “User” or the “Website”
The access and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and using this site, you accept the following terms and conditions. All trademarks used or referred to on this website are the property of www.Eazipro.com. Nothing contained in this site shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of www.eazipro.com or any third party. This site and the content provided in this site, not limited to, graphic images, audio, video, HTML code, buttons, and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written notice of www.eazipro.com, except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices. Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by www.eazipro.com. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and www.eazipro.com takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, will be at your own risk. www.eazipro.com makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to this site or any site or service accessible through this site. www.eazipro.com disclaims all express and implied warranties including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event will www.eazipro.com be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data) without regard to the form of action and whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this site, any content on or accessed through this site or any site service linked to, or any copying, displaying, or use thereof.
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of our service shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles: You agree and understand that www.eazipro.com and the Website merely provide freelancing services like assignment writing, essay writing, online tutorials etc. All the Data contained and shared on the website belongs to third parties and is not monitored or controlled by Us. The only role and contribution of www.eazipro.com are to facilitate the interaction between the experts and clients. All Client must acknowledge and agree to the following: No offensive, vulgar or lewd content will be shared. No stealing and publication content will be shared; No racist, misleading or offensive content shall be shared on the website which has the capacity to hurt or harm another party. No content which attempts to pollute or clog the database and servers, or is otherwise designated as “Spam” may be circulated or shared using www.eazipro.com, website or network, and www.eazipro.com reserves the right to take action against those sharing such information which it deems to be “Spam”.
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are a user of the website. You may cease to be a User at any time, for any reason, effective upon receipt by EAZIPRO of your registered email notice of termination, sent to the e-mail address. may at any time, terminate the agreement with you, deny you access to the Website and delete your content hosted on Third Party sites on the provision of reasonable notice.
EAZIPRO does not claim ownership of any of the intellectual property rights contained on the website unless the content has been created by EAZIPRO. Any content created by EAZIPRO for and as a result of an order or service purchased by the user shall rest with EAZIPRO including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights over materials so created.
You agree that EAZIPRO may automatically assign this Agreement and all agreements and information incorporated herein in its sole discretion, to a user. You may not assign your obligations to another entity.
Modification of the Terms of Service: These terms of service may be modified from time to time to deliver better services or to intimate users of the modified terms. It shall be the obligation of the User to acquaint himself or herself with the modified Terms of Service. Severability: Any portion of this Agreement held unenforceable by a Court of law shall not affect the operation of any other portion of the Agreement, and the rest of the Agreement shall be read in such a way as to be compliant with all applicable laws. Any grievances, issues, queries, complaints or information that you wish to communicate to us can be addressed at Complaints@eazipro.com
We want you to
• Feel comfortable using our web sites
• Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
• Know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data
What information is, or may be, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from the following:
• A Web server cookie stored on your hard drive
• An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
• The domain server through which you access our service
• The type of computer you’re using
• The type of web browser you’re using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
• Name including first and last name
• Email address
• Phone number
• Financial information (credit card numbers)
• Opinions of features on our websites
We may also collect the following information:
• The pages you visit/access
• The links you click on our site
• The number of times you access the page.
• To provide personalized features
• Tailor our sites to your interest
• To get in touch with you when necessary or respond to your inquiry
• To provide the services requested by you
• To preserve social history as governed by existing laws or policy
• To conduct surveys
• To determine whether you are eligible for freelancing or not and contact you Accordingly.
• Direct our efforts for product improvement
• Contact you as a survey respondent
• Notify you if you win any contest
• Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
• Recognize your access privileges to our Websites
• Make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly
• Help diagnose problems with our server
• Administer our websites; track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites.
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties, unless:
• We have your permission
• To provide products or services you’ve requested
• To bill you for goods and services
• When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choice you may have regarding your personal information. We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site. We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser
The site contains links to other Websites that are not owned or controlled by EAZIPRO Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Websites which we do not own, manage or control. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy policies of each and every Website that collects personally identifiable information.
If you make a payment through our sites for a service, you will be redirected to payment gateway. All collection of credit card information is done through Payment gateway and then shared back with us for the purpose of verifying that the payment has been successful. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our vendor’s site, the transmission of that information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing/promotional/newsletters mailings. EAZIPRO reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your EAZIPRO account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time. If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes. What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration? To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel. Your information is shared with respective personnel on a need-to-know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you. Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Our Websites offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know why we are unable to do so.